Driver safety is only as good as your real-time data and driver scorecards.
While risk is unavoidable when you own vehicles, minimizing your exposure and protecting people and assets is critical. Telogis increases the effectiveness of your fleet safety program at every touch point.
- Speeding is always a primary concern. Telogis Fleet alerts you when any vehicle violates the speed parameters you set, including speeding against posted speed limits.
- ‘Hard’ braking is an indicator of driver behavior. Telogis Fleet measures ‘hard’ braking events and sends alerts / reports to key stakeholders in the Safety Program.
- Engine Off/On is critical when loading and offloading hazardous cargo. Telogis Fleet monitors engine status in real-time, 24/7.
- Lost drivers are preoccupied drivers. Telogis Mobile not only keeps you in touch, it provides 3D maps and turn-by-turn directions.
- Late drivers tend to skip safety checklists. Telogis Mobile ensures that they don’t.
- Tired drivers raise your risk. Telogis Mobile automatically tracks DOT HOS, plus sleeper and driving events.
- Over-scheduled drivers can be lost and late as well as tired. Telogis Route optimizes your workforce as well as your fleet.
- Under maintained engines can seize. Telogis Fleet sends alerts ahead of time to help you meet your regular preventative maintenance schedules.
- Under-maintained vehicles present innumerable safety hazards from loose bolts to worn brakes. Telogis Fleet maintains a maintenance schedule and record for every vehicle, helping you plan ahead as well as to set, measure and review your safety benchmarks.
“Telogis Fleet has finally given us the ability to monitor our driver’s safety at all times and I feel comfortable working with Telogis staff.”
– ITL, a Bulk Fuel Distribution Company