A smart way to save on insurance.
Eligible fleet owners can earn significant savings on commercial auto insurance by using one of the approved insurance providers listed below. Telogis works with these insurance companies to leverage your telematics data, improving fleet safety standards and reducing your insurance costs.
Telogis has been announced as a featured Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider for the IntelliDrive® Fleet Safety Solutions program offered by Travelers.
IntelliDrive Fleet Safety Solutions provides consulting services and resources to help customers create a better understanding of how fleet vehicles are operated. This includes everything from speeding and hard braking to helping eliminate false or exaggerated claims by third parties. These systems not only help improve safety and awareness, but telematics-based coaching can help companies reduce accidents and their associated costs, as well as the total cost of insurance.
Business owners and fleet managers can contact their Travelers Agent for more details, or visit Travelers.com/IntellidriveFleet for local and intermediate fleet operations or northlandins.com for long-haul operations supported by Northland Insurance Company, a subsidiary of Travelers.
Onboard Advisor®, powered by Telogis. Onboard Advisor is a Safety-Driven Insurance™ product offered by participating Liberty Mutual Insurance companies and their independent insurance agent partners.
Customers can earn an average 15% in safe driving discounts the first year with a qualified commercial auto policy. As fleet safety scores improve, fleet managers can reduce losses, control fuel costs and earn discounts of up to 40% in subsequent policy years.*
Using Telogis technology, Onboard Advisor collects critical in-vehicle data, including location, speed, unsafe driving, and fuel economy, allowing you to monitor your fleet’s performance in real time.
What are the benefits of using Onboard Advisor with Telogis?
Telogis is a leading provider of location-based intelligence, trusted by some of the world’s largest fleets and recognized for its award-winning web-based fleet management software.
- Extensive investments in research and development have created one of the most scalable and reliable platforms in the industry.
- Clean, uncluttered map screens crafted by user interface designers make the software fast to learn, easy to use, and pleasing to the eye.
- Powerful, cloud-based servers take the ultimate care of your data with regular backups, carrier-grade up-time, and failover contingency plans to make sure you’re always connected.
What steps are involved in setting up Onboard Advisor?
Getting started with Onboard Advisor is easy. The sooner you start, the sooner you can start saving on your insurance premiums.
- Complete the Onboard Advisor application form.
- An Onboard Advisor agent will contact you to discuss your application.
- If your application is accepted and your fleet is eligible for the Onboard Advisor program, you can contact Telogis to discuss installation of the GPS “black box” devices.
*Insurance discounts are available through participating Liberty Mutual Insurance companies. Eligibility is subject to meeting applicable underwriting criteria. Some business classes are ineligible for coverage. Insurance discounts may vary based on applicable safety score and other underwriting criteria, and are subject to additional rules on file in states where available.