Telogis Fleet is a web-based software solution that gives your business total visibility on your fleet.
But it’s more than just real-time GPS tracking using in-vehicle hardware and handheld devices. Telogis offers a complete enterprise solution, covering every aspect of fleet management to drive down costs and help you manage your fleet like a star.
Track - Locate money leaks and service failures - GPS units capture important data, such as idle time, route history, speed and mileage to build an accurate picture for each vehicle costs and worker performance.
Manage - Fleet Dashboard to stay in control - Access GPS data from any computer with an internet connection and get everything you need from overall fleet trends to detailed data on a specific tracked asset so you can manage your fleet in real-time, any time.
Review - Analyze performance with stored GPS data - Historical GPS data is valuable business information and can help you make better data-driven decisions about a range of fleet operations including vehicle purchases, customer routes, worker scheduling and safety. Customize and schedule reports to automatically email key staff to promote positive change.
Plan - Use data to plan for a more profitable future - Using what it knows about your fleet costs Telogis Route can help you make profitable decisions about future growth, workload balancing, frequency scheduling and territory planning based on what’s most important to your business.
Powerful tools to better manage fleet resources and easily track vehicles
- Web-based eliminates IT costs - Our web-based software not only gives you easy access from anywhere with an internet connection, but means there’s no need for local IT overhead, hardware requirements or backup schedules.
- Real-time GPS tracking means you're never in the dark - Proactive management means having real-time access to vehicle location and events, such as ignition, stop, idling, speeding, and PTO, door or temperature sensors. Fast, effective management keeps your team efficient and avoids the cost of leaving problems unmanaged.
- User-friendly interface keeps staff productive - Designed by UI engineers to put new users in control quickly and with minimal training, the Telogis screens are beautiful to look at, easy to use and usable, which is vital for something that is central to your business operations.
- Smarter navigation with GIS map layers and custom markers - Make the map data highly relevant to your business with options to import custom map data (e.g. land use data, power or sewer lines etc.) and your own map markers, such as delivery points or key assets.
- Automated alerts with GeoFencing - Need to know when a vehicle has arrived or departed a specific location, such as a depot or customer site? Create your own custom area on the map (a GeoFence) and automatically receive an alert when a vehicle enters or exits.
- Advanced reporting to keep the team informed, automatically - Automate delivery of any of the 50 or more standard reports (or create your own) to key staff in your business, including: Fleet Summary, Stop, Idle, Speeding, Detailed Travel Summary, Mileage, Vehicle Maintenance, and more.
- Route export lets you tell your drivers where to go - Planned, optimized routing can easily be exported to a driver’s PND to give them detailed, audible turn-by-turn navigation. But it’s more than just directions - it’s a comprehensive Work Order Management system, mobile workers know what jobs they’ve got and the best order to do them in.
- Administrator tools to create the perfect setup for your business - Regardless of whether your business has many layers, levels of management and departments or has none, Telogis offers a completely flexible approach to staff management, even allowing you to assign controlled access to third parties outside the organization!
- Satellite imagery for true visibility – Using the most up-to-date satellite imagery available commercially you'll be able to visualize “off-road” locations such as parking lots, construction sites, and identify details like the front or back of buildings for precise landmarking, last-mile routing and GeoFencing.
What Our Customers Say
"Telogis Fleet is one of the few products we have ever purchased where we get the full benefit of all of its features."
- Jeff Irvin, President of ITL Inc.
"We can do speed checks to make sure they are obeying the posted speed limits, and we know if they go off route," ... "The system was very user friendly, and the Telogis sales representative was extremely helpful,"
- Mike Ledieff, General Manager of All Valley Environmental