Telogis Navigation. Powerful, connected routing for a customized experience.
Maptuit’s commercial navigation technologies further enhance the Telogis enterprise platform of SaaS solutions, which includes fleet management, navigation, multi-vehicle route optimization and planning, work order management and mobile integration.
Utilizing the latest addition to the Telogis Platform, Telogis Navigation, users report up to a 35% reduction in accident rates and a 10% reduction in OoR miles. Savings achieved with either of these numbers alone more than pays for the product. Learn more about Telogis Navigation.
Do you manage behind the wheel not a desk?
For fleet supervisors who are frequently on the go yet need to stay in control of their crew at all times, Telogis Supervisor is the ideal solution. Designed specifically for both Android and iOS (iPhones and iPads) devices, Telogis Supervisor allows mobile managers to quickly locate and contact nearby crew or get real-time status updates for anyone in their team. It’s everything a mobile manager needs with nothing they don’t. Learn more.
Telogis Mobile. Empowering Your Mobile Workforce.
The Telogis Mobile handheld application connects workers in the field to their back office with 2-way messaging, HOS reporting, dynamic job management and route optimization. Telogis Mobile connects seamlessly with Telogis Fleet and Telogis Route.
- 2-way messagingCommunication with workers in the field is essential; Telogis Mobile delivers this through Live Messaging and allows remote workers to stay in constant contact. Ad hoc and canned messaging are supported.
- Truck Specific RoutingRoute trucks under load or HazMat regulations based on height, weight and width restrictions.
- Work Order ManagementDrivers can dynamically re-route and optimize their schedule in the field, saving time and fuel.
- GIS OverlaysGIS overlays make Telogis maps more useful your users by providing the ability to import key POI and parcel data that’s relevant to your business. Leveraging Telogis’ years of GIS experience also ensures 100% compatibility common external GIS applications.
- Fleet, Driver & Team ManagementReal-time vehicle tracking software lets you know exactly when your drivers start their shifts, where they are, how many stops they make and what time they complete their routes.
- Hours of Service ComplianceTelogis Mobile automatically stores drivers’ activities by recording on-duty, off-duty, sleeper and driving events. Intuitive reports streamline operations and eliminate administrative paperwork.
- Voice NavigationVoice enabled navigation with truck restrictions ensure truck drivers are solely focused on safe and courteous driving.
- Last Mile RoutingMaximize on-time deliveries by using exact GPS locations of distribution centers and loading dock facilities.
- Vehicle Safety ChecklistTelogis Mobile captures a variety of conditions according to the FMCSA requirements.
Vehicle Safety Checklist
A DOT requirement, Vehicle Safety Checklists ensure safe, responsible driving on the road. Drivers perform a routine inspection prior to leaving towards their first job of the day as well as after their last stop of the day. Telogis Mobile captures a variety of conditions according to the FMCSA requirements such as brake lines, lighting, suspension, and many other categories ensuring you stay on top of safety management and vehicle maintenance knowledge.
Hours of Service Reports
Calculate and store your drivers’ activities by recording on-duty, off-duty, sleeper and driving events all while displaying the available hours of drive time. Intuitive reports eliminate heavy fines due to HOS records being maintained in real-time. Eliminate administrative paperwork with DOT Hours of Service, safety inspection and fuel tax reporting. Each driver is given a “Driver ID” which is critical for not only HOS reporting but serves as a mobile time card.
Work Order Management
Empowering your drivers to react to changes to their schedule is critical to increasing their efficiency and productivity. Telogis Mobile receives routes dispatched from the Telogis Fleet system and allows drivers to create and manage new jobs and store them in their favorite’s lists. Drivers can dynamically re-route and optimize their schedule in the field, saving time and fuel.
3D Navigation with truck and traffic routing
Voice prompted navigation considers your truck’s attributes and traffic data to determine the safest and most efficient routes between jobs. A simplified touchscreen makes the application easy for any driver to use.
Hardware Independent GPS system
Working with proven and reliable hardware partners, Telogis is able to work with you to determine the most suitable GPS devices for your business. The outcome? You get the best GPS tracking hardware and equipment which suits your fleet’s needs. Telogis Mobile works in a combination of Windows-based phones, MDTs, PNDs and Laptops.
Custom GIS Data Overlays
Customers can overlay GIS data (Shapefile, MID/MIF, DXF etc.) for complete visibility of assets in the field. Telogis Mobile enables visualization and routing to relevant points of interest such as power lines, sewer lines, land use grids, and parcel data. This custom GIS data is crucial to technicians, especially in emergency, storm, and incident response, where location of crucial structures sometimes reside away from the road network.
Integrated Location Data
Telogis Mobile automatically reports vehicle location, speed, heading, idle time and other data to Telogis Fleet and Telogis Route in real-time and receives new jobs and optimized routes. The Telogis Mobile Manager dashboard is updated when the driver begins moving, keeping a real-time location on your assets and money. This seamless integration enables your drivers to adhere to best practices and your fleet operations to reap the maximum benefits from your GPS installation.
Live Messaging with Forms
Real-time communication is crucial for you and your drivers; instant messaging ensures you don’t miss a beat. Messages are driven by Telogis Forms technology which can be easily customized and extended to suit your business needs. You can setup checkboxes, dropdowns, textfields, and buttons easily via our user interface or APIs.