Telogis Announces OnTrack 7, Delivering the Latest in SaaS GPS Fleet Management Software
Aliso Viejo, CA October 8, 2009 — Telogis today announced the release of OnTrack 7, the most reliable and easy to use Software as a Service (SaaS) GPS Fleet Management Application on the market. Telogis’ real-time GPS Fleet Management solution drives rapid return on investment for businesses of all sizes through improvement of productivity and enhancement of their operations. New features in this release include command center mapping, GIS overlays, advanced large fleet reporting, and an innovative self-service portal.
“Maintaining our leadership position in technology and innovation is important for Telogis but even more so to our customers. We again have proven our commitment to the customer with OnTrack 7,” said Jason Koch, president of OnTrack for Telogis. “We are delivering the market’s only GPS Fleet Management Platform designed for large enterprise accounts, such as Utilities and Telecoms with complex GIS overlay data.”
Highlights of the OnTrack 7 release include:
- Command Center Mapping — High performance maps are critical to Utilities and emergency dispatch. OnTrack's new map delivers the industry's fastest web-based maps with a patent-pending clustering mechanism that allows visualization of 1000′s of assets on a single map. The new map also supports GIS overlays for Utilities and Telecoms to search and visualize their assets.
- GIS Overlays — Telogis has leveraged its expertise with Geographic Information Systems (GIS) to bring data overlays into OnTrack. Bringing relevant enterprise data such as power lines, sewer lines, land use grids, and parcel data is a key ingredient to making OnTrack maps useful to the end users. Visit www.geobase.info for more information about Telogis' GIS expertise.
- Advanced Large Fleet Reporting — The OnTrack report engine now uses Cloud computing resources to generate massive reports. Most solutions are constrained in the amount of data that can be generated. The added insight provided by these reports allows large enterprise users to gather and analysis large amounts of data across their fleet.
- Self Service Portal — Telogis has developed a self service portal that allows enterprise customers to give their own clients access to a restricted set of data. The portal was driven by customers in the Utility industry who want to provide controlled access to their GPS data. Telogis also supports this restricted access via our robust API's, allowing multi account integration into a single command center. This functionality is ideal for entities charged with storm recovery and/or disaster response.
- International Support — OnTrack now supports Portuguese and Spanish, with updated Navteq maps for Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela, Chile, and Mexico.
Telogis OnTrack is available in three different editions- Standard, Professional and Enterprise. Visit www.telogis.com for more information about OnTrack or call 1-866-835-6447 to speak with an account manager.
Telogis, a leading global platform for enterprise location based services, is dedicated to enhancing the value of our customer’s businesses through intelligent integration of location technology, information and services. Telogis was established in 2001 and is headquartered in Aliso Viejo, CA with offices in Europe, and Latin America as well as a development center in Christchurch, New Zealand. Telogis’ products and services are used and distributed in over 60 countries worldwide. To learn more about Telogis visit our website at www.telogis.com or call toll free at 866-TELOGIS (866-835-6447).