Telogis® Announces Brand Revision, Launches New Web Site
Rounds off record-breaking year with new look and product names
ALISO VIEJO, Calif. – February 18, 2010: Telogis, Inc., the platform for location intelligence, has launched a new web site and rebranded its suite of solutions to highlight the power of its integrated product offering and global capabilities.
The new web site, telogis.com, allows customers to make more informed choices on each of Telogis' products to find the solutions that best fit their needs. The site features real-world examples of all Telogis' products as well as the ability to calculate the potential savings of adopting the company's award winning platform.
Telogis' re-aligned suite of applications and services provides a comprehensive, end-to-end solution for companies looking to better manage, track and maximize productivity of their mobile resources. The entire Software as a Service (SaaS) suite includes:
- Telogis Fleet (formerly OnTrack): Provides real-time location and status for all assets on one dashboard, with full fleet metrics and reports to match.
- Telogis GeoBase (formerly GeoBase): Allows organizations to build powerful and differentiated mobile and Web-based location based services.
- Telogis Mobile (formerly WorkForce): Enables companies to stay connected to their workers through two-way messaging, forms, work orders, and navigation.
- Telogis Route: Allows fleets to reduce miles and travel times with optimized planned routes and instant reroutes, as well as actual vs planned reporting.
- Telogis Integration: Adds full API capabilities with seamless integration and accelerated ROI with Telogis' professional services, training and ongoing support.
The relaunch of the web site and brand comes at the end of another record-breaking year for Telogis, which doubled its sales volume in 2009. Specifically, Telogis saw major gains across several key industry sectors, highlighting that improving operational efficiency and productivity are even more important in tough economic times.
Telogis was recognized for its rapid growth by Inc. magazine, Orange County Business Journal, Deloitte, and Southern California Venture Network. The company also won a number of high-profile awards over the course of the year recognizing it's best in class products and service including Network Products Guide's “Best Products & Service, Enterprise 2.0”, Mobile Village “Mobile Star Winner, Enterprise Software” and The Stevie Award, “Sales & Customer Service”. Additionally, two of its founders, Jason Koch and Newth Morris, were recognized in OC Metro's “40 Under 40 Awards.”
“Telogis has the most comprehensive suite of enterprise location based services products in the industry, allowing organizations to maximize the productivity, efficiency and safety of their mobile workforces,” said Dave Cozzens, CEO of Telogis. “With this completely integrated suite, we aligned our products to highlight the range and breadth of Telogis' solutions portfolio. We believe this will help customers to better understand what we have to offer and select the products that will most effectively suit their needs. As Telogis continues to grow and build an even larger share of the global market for location based services, we needed to ensure that prospective and current customers have a clear understanding of Telogis' offerings and benefits.”
Further details of Telogis' entire suite of enterprise location based services solution can be found on the company's newly redesigned web site, which can be found at www.telogis.com.