Commercial GPS asset tracking
Trusted by some of the biggest mobile workforces in the world, Telogis Fleet offers superior asset tracking on the same web-based platform you manage the rest of your operation. From generators and pumps to trailers and shipping containers, you can see it all on one easy-to-use, yet powerful, dashboard.
With more functionality than any other asset management solution on the market, Telogis Fleet offers powerful features including AEM/AEMP feed integration.
- Flexible, robust hardware options for specific environmental needs
- Widespread coverage using cellular or satellite
- Quickly identify underutilized or misused assets using real-time alerts and geofences
- Direct compatibility with a growing number of equipment makers and standards such as AEMP
- Improve the accuracy of equipment costs for separate job sites
- Asset reports including rental hours and marker analysis
- API tools allow integration with back office systems such as billing or timesheets
- Powered or non-powered trackers with configurable ping rates
- Fuel monitoring, user control and lots more
More assets. Less clutter.
Telogis Fleet offers a flexible window on your entire business or just a segment. Create custom views to review a subset of your assets and zoom level clustering that groups nearby assets, making it easier to manage thousands of assets on a single screen. Monitor vehicles, assets, depots and personnel on the same platform, allowing you to coordinate your entire operation more efficiently.
“Telogis is revolutionising the way we manage our vehicle fleet, crane barges and the rest of our marine equipment. The Telogis platform is flexible and easy to manage; they're the best system out there.” Advanced American Construction
Telogis Fleet offers integration with AEM/AEMP feeds, which means you can now receive real-time data from a variety of equipment that uses the AEMP standard such as Caterpillar, Komatsu, John Deere or Volvo. This saves accessing each manufacturer's monitoring system separately; the Telogis platform brings it all together.
“Since we switched over to Telogis we've had a huge saving on the bottom line.” Atkinson Construction
Accurate billing. Easier taxes.
For many industries, such as equipment rental, crane hire or construction, accurate reporting on usage is critical. Telogis uses GPS to reliably determine where an asset is, how long it was operated for and when. Rental billing is fast and accurate, maintenance schedules are optimized and IFTA tax credit calculations for off-road or PTO operations are a snap. It means you can earn more, and spend less time doing it.
Rugged hardware you can rely on.
The rugged GPS location units are weatherproof, offer long battery life as well as extra features such as movement sensors or engine hour calculation. And, depending on your reporting requirements, different ping rates available.
Out of the office. Still in control.
When you’re in field operations, the last thing you want is to be chained to a desk. Telogis Fleet can be used on your iPhone, iPad or Android device, even using your current location to show nearby assets. You can also choose to receive SMS alerts for exceptions to business rules such as unauthorized use or assets moving in or out of a specific area (geofence).
Look after the things that look after your business.
It's easy to take your business' assets for granted, until they go missing or break down. Protect the lifeblood of your business to prevent costly downtime.
- Avoid breakdowns with preventive maintenance. Track mechanical wear and tear and schedule necessary maintenance before a costly breakdown. Especially important with expensive cranes that require constant monitoring of crawler tracks, engine belts and more.
- Prevent asset theft or vandalism. Have assets monitored around the clock for unauthorized use or movement outside the yard. Instant alerts allow you or your security team to notify law enforcement immediately, minimizing damage and speeding up asset recovery.
Put the tracking of assets in our hands, before they get into the wrong ones.