Looking for an ELD solution? Choose experience.
With the ELD mandate now active, your drivers should have switched from paper HOS logbooks to a certified ELD solution.
In the rush to get compliant, just make sure you take the time to choose right. Choosing an experienced provider will help you avoid potential problems with software issues, downtime, poor usability or limited functionality.
10+ years experience: We've been providing e-log solutions to commercial fleets for over ten years now and, as part of the Verizon group, can equip you with a full end-to-end solution, including hardware and data plans.
Save $200*: Get an ELD Compliance Package now and take advantage of our discounted bundle that can save you up to $200 on eligible 4G LTE tablets with activation.
Getting ELD Compliant Starts Here
Learn more about our ELD bundle offer by completing the form below. One of our sales team will contact you to discuss your requirements and answer any questions you have.
- More than just ELD: The Telogis platform allows you to easily add extra functionality including GPS tracking, dispatch, route planning, navigation and dashboard reporting.
- FMCSA self-certified: After a rigorous development and testing process, our solution has been listed on the official FMCSA website.
- Independent verification: Verified to meet all the federally mandated requirements by industry expert and former FMCSA administrator, Annette Sandberg.
- 24/7 driver hotline: Provide your drivers with around-the-clock driver mobile app support to help them transition to electronic logging.
- Automatic updates: Compliance updates are sent directly to the device to keep your drivers current.
- Hardware provided: Get all the hardware you need including cables and 4G/LTE tablets.
- Training available: Take advantage of our ELD experts for both driver and administrator web-based training.
Simplify HOS compliance with Telogis ELD
- Slide 1
- Slide 2
- Slide 3
ELDs can help you avoid the most common HOS violation: Form & Manner errors.
Our ELDs automatically create and store 395.15-compliant electronic logs.
Dispatchers can easily see available driving and duty time for each driver.
Automatic device updates help maintain compliance with the latest HOS rules.
Duty status updates automatically based on the truck's movements.
Back office reporting
Easily print or display HOS reports including individual driver history.
“A lot of the HOS platforms are not tied to a truck. They're tied to the driver's phone, and that's a big deal.” Dan Daly, Director of Operations Support, BMC
ELD Learning Center
What is the ELD mandate? Am I affected? When do I have to comply?Learn More